Informest was founded in 1991, a period of renewal and of openness with respect
to Eastern Europe following the fall of the Berlin Wall. Informest was established
under Italian Law 9/1/91 n.19, with the objective of promoting economic development
and internationalization processes.
In Italy, Informest consolidated its reputation for excellence by becoming one of
the four national agencies for cooperation in the area of Southeast Europe (L. 84/01).
Informest has completed projects championed by the cooperation strategies of Informest
associate regions, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Economic
- Friuli Venezia Giulia Region;
- Veneto Region;
- ICE (National Institute for Foreign Trade).
- Unioncamere (the National Chamber of Commerce Union);
- Unioncamere Veneto (the Veneto Chamber of Commerce Union);
- Unioncamere Regione Friuli Venezia Giulia;
- Trento Autonomous Province;
- Trentino Alto Adige Region.
- the Chamber of commerce of Gorizia;
- the Municipality of Gorizia.